layer in 14 colors
Mini gussets to
hold in messes
Top stitching for durability
Three rows of snaps
for ultimate adjustability
- No need to purchase multiple sizes as diaper adjusts to fit your growing baby.
- 3 rows of rise snaps for ultimate adjustability (newborn to toddler).
- Waterproof shell keeps wetness in.
- Soft fleece lining wicks away moisture.
- No need to replace the outer shell at every diaper change.
- Fleece lined elasticized leg and back openings for added comfort.
- Snaps in and out-easy to remove and replace.
- 3 liner options provide protection where it's needed most. Up front for
boys (blue), middle for girls (pink) and equal padding for all (white).
- Fleece topped microfiber absorbs 5 times a normal towel.
- Elasticized sides for a contoured fit.
- In 2 1/2 years the typical baby uses 6500 diapers costing approximately $2,000.
- 24 cloth diapers and extra liners cost around $480, plus 2 years of laundering at
$180 per year or $840.
- Cloth diapers can be used for multiple children increasing your cost savings.
- Toddlers are known to potty train an average of 6 months earlier when wearing
- Reduces landfill waste-no one knows how long it takes for disposables to
decompose... it could be 500 years!
- Eliminates your baby's exposure to harmful dioxins, tributyl-tin, and sodium
- The manufacturing and use of disposable diapers can amount to 2-3 times more
wasted water than using cloth diapers.
- 24-36 All-in-Two diapers
- 12 extra liner/soaker pads (for nighttime and naptime)
- 1 diaper pail
- 1-2 wet totes (for carrying used diapers when away from home)
- Use snaps to adjust diaper height
- Diaper should be snug for proper fit
- Change diaper as needed (usually every 2-3 hours)
- Wash inserts in hot water 4-5 times before first use. Up to 10 washings may be
required to reach maximum absorbency. Tumble dry low or line dry.
- DO NOT USE fabric softeners, bleach, fabric whiteners or dryer sheets.
- If liner is soiled, remove and flush solids.
- Liners and shells can be stored in a diaper pail, but launder within 2-3 days.
- Outer shell can be re-used if not soiled or wet.
- Launder full cycle in hot water with 1/4-1/2 the amount of recommended detergent
(fragrance free is best).
- DO NOT USE fabric softeners, bleach, fabric whiteners, or dryer sheets (they
interfere with maximum absorbancy).
- Insert/soaker pad-tumble dry low or line dry (no dryer sheets).
- Outer Shell-line dry to extend the life of the diaper.
- Launder again if odors remain as diaper may be harboring bacteria.
- Do not use diaper creams.
|Trend Lab © 2013 All Rights Reserved